US 51 lane closures scheduled in Lincoln County next week
August 15, 2014
Motorists can expect to encounter single lane closures on US 51 beginning Monday, August 18, at the following locations:
- Southbound US 51, between Lincoln County K (Exit 211), near Merrill and Lincoln County Q (Exit 205)
- Northbound US 51 at WIS 64, in the town of Pine River
The closures are necessary for crews to complete routine maintenance. Motorists are reminded to drive with caution in work zones and should be alert for slow moving vehicles.
Work is scheduled for completion by the end of the day on Friday, August 22. The schedule is subject to change based on favorable weather conditions.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Check the North Central Region weekly construction update.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region Communications
(715) 421-8380, email@example.com