Bridge maintenance, lane closures scheduled in Lincoln, Shawano, Portage and Waushara counties next week
August 21, 2014
Motorists can expect to encounter single, daytime lane closures on the following highways beginning Monday, August 25:
- Southbound US 51 at WIS 64 in the town of Pine River, Lincoln County
- WIS 29 between the Marathon County line and WIS 55 (near Angelica), Shawano County
- Southbound I-39 at WIS 73 in the town of Plainfield, Portage County
- Southbound I-39 at Waushara County CH, village of Coloma, Waushara County
The lane closures are necessary for crews to complete routine bridge maintenance. All work is scheduled for completion by the end of the day Thursday, September 4. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions and construction status.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Check the North Central Region weekly construction update.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region Communications
(715) 421-8380, email@example.com