Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 164 (County J) - Public involvement
Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- No scheduled meetings
- May 30, 2003 - Public Hearing during Draft Environmental
Impact Statement (DEIS) comment period. Hearing included:
- Guidelines for providing written and oral testimony
- Graphics and other displays
- Computer enhancements of possible improvements on several location along the corridor
- Handouts containing project info.
- 1999, 2000, and 2002 - PIMs conducted, provided opportunities for public to comment and ask questions
Project Advisory Committee (PAC)
PAC ensured that views of local interests were considered and included officials from WisDOT, FHWA, Wisconsin DNR, the Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission, local units of government and residents along the corridor.
PAC meetings conducted in 1999, 2000, and 2002.
Resolutions were made by the town of Lisbon, village of Lannon, village of Menomonee Falls and town of Richfield.
- Resolution, town of Lisbon
- Resolution, village of Lannon
- Resolution, village of Menomonee Falls
- Resolution, town of Richfield
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: July 30, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.