Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 50 Study
|View SE, WIS 50 Study project location.|
WIS 50 (75th Street), I-94 - 43rd Ave, in Kenosha, in Kenosha County.
WisDOT completed a study on WIS 50 (75th Street) from I-94 to 43rd Avenue in Kenosha County. The study:
- Evaluated the need for additional lanes.
- Studied the location and type of access points to improve highway efficiency.
- Analyzed traffic at all intersections.
Study outcomes include:
- A traffic signal plan.
- An access management plan used for developments that emerge along the corridor. The plan was a collaborative planning effort between WisDOT, Kenosha County, city of Kenosha and the village of Pleasant Prairie.
- An Environmental Assessment (EA) including a range of alternatives and their impacts to the environment.
- A functional plan outlining the preferred option.
- A Design Study Report (DSR).
WIS 50 is part of the National Highway System and is a U.S. truck route. It is also an important link in the Corridors 2020 transportation system.
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: July 29, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.