Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 22 (Main St.), 10th St.-WIS 156 - Traffic impacts
- View Wisconsin 511 travel information for ALL current traffic conditions
- NC Region weekly construction update
- The roadway will be closed to traffic during construction.
- Temporary access to businesses and residences within the project will be provided and maintained during construction. Driveways may need to be temporarily closed when the driveways are being reconstructed or when construction operations are occurring near the driveways.
- 2015 - Detour via 7th St., N. Lyons St., E. 12th St., SSGT Waren Hansen Dr. and WIS 156.
- 2017 - Detour via 7th St., N. Lyons
St., E. 12th St., SSGT Waren Hansen Dr. and WIS 156.
- When the WIS 22 and WIS 156 intersection is under
- WIS 156 will be closed to traffic at WIS 22.
- Traffic will be detoured via 7th St., N. Lyons St., E. 12th St., SSGT Waren Hansen Dr., WIS 156, Industrial Ave. and Autumn St.
- When the WIS 22 and WIS 156 intersection is under construction:
All construction operations and schedules are dependent on favorable weather conditions. Please drive with caution through work zones.
Work zone safety tips
- Buckle up for safety
- Expect the unexpected
- Stay alert
- Watch for flagging operations
- Merge as soon as possible
- Don't speed. Remember, fines double in work zones
- Don't tailgate
- Keep a safe distance
- Observe posted signs
- Be patient
WisDOT North Central Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: January 10, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.