Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 29 (Sunrise Dr.-Business 51 Interchange) - Public involvement
- Join our distribution list
to receive updates and notices via email on WIS 29 (Sunrise Dr.-Business 51 Interchange).
- You should receive an email confirming your subscription. Contact Kristin McHugh if you have difficulties or questions about subscribing.
Promote your business during construction
- Promote your business by uploading your business information to our business listing website.
Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- A construction information meeting is scheduled for late spring 2014.
- September 19, 2013 - In This Together business meeting
- March 14, 2013 - PIM
- February 21, 2013 - Local officials meeting
- Sept. 26, 2012 - PIM
- Sept. 13, 2012 - Local officials meeting
- June 4, 2012 - Operational planning meeting
Local officials group - comprised of local officials, oversight agencies, utilities and emergency service responders to discuss over all and specific project details.
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Please give us your comments/suggestions on this project, the project goals, transportation deficiencies, project purpose and need, and preliminary alternatives. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Submit comments at PIMs and/or other public meetings
- Send project comments via email to project staff
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT North Central Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: March 17, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.