Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
I-39/US 51 (Business 51-Foxglove Rd.) - Maps
Southbound I-39/US 51, Business 51 to Foxglove Rd., village of Rothschild and town of Rib Mountain, in Marathon County.
View Southbound I-39/US 51 (Business 51-Foxglove Rd.) project in a larger map.
The following document(s) are in Adobe PDF
(Note: Some files are large and may take longer to download depending on individual connection speeds. Users may need to zoom in to see details.)
- I-39/US 51 bridge over the Wisconsin River - Widen the bridge and resurface the southbound lanes
- I-39/US 51, Business 51 (Rothschild) to Foxglove Rd. - Replace 1.9 miles of pavement along southbound lanes
- I-39/US 51 bridge over Business 51 - Reconstruct southbound
- Allows for future on-street bike accommodation on Business 51
- Allows for future multi-use path along Business 51
- Increases capacity to four lanes; three through lanes and one off-ramp
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT North Central Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: June 27, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.