Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
I-39/US 51 (Business 51-Foxglove Rd.) - Traffic impacts
- View Wisconsin 511 travel information for ALL current traffic conditions
travel information for the NC region
- NC region weekly construction update
- View I-39/US 51 (Business 51-Foxglove Rd.) weekly construction update
- Construction started Sept. 2012 and scheduled to be completed in late 2013
- On-ramp to northbound I-39/US51/Business 51 closure rescheduled for March 25
- All scheduled traffic impacts are dependent on favorable weather conditions and construction status. Please drive with caution through work zones.
Work zone safety tips
- Buckle up for safety
- Expect the unexpected
- Stay alert
- Watch for flagging operations
- Merge as soon as possible
- Don't speed. Remember, fines double in work zones
- Don't tailgate
- Keep a safe distance
- Observe posted signs
- Be patient
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT North Central Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: June 27, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.