Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
I-39/Business 51 Interchange - Public involvement
- Join our distribution list
to receive updates and notices via email on
I-39/Business 51 Interchange (village of Rothschild) Marathon
- You should receive an email confirming your subscription. Contact Kristin McHugh if you have difficulties or questions about subscribing.
Public information meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
The following document(s) are in Adobe PDF
(Note: Some files are large and may take longer to download depending on individual connection speeds. Users may need to zoom in to see details.)
- Early fall 2013 - In This Together business meeting
- April 9, 2013 - PIM to provide updated information and to seek input on the proposed improvement to the I-39/Business 51 interchange, including the ramps connecting Business 51 to I-39 and Business 51 between Village Way and Eagles Nest Boulevard.
- March 26, 2013 - Local officials meeting
- Sept. 18, 2012 - PIM to discuss preliminary design for the reconstruction of the I-39/Business 51 interchange from Village Way to Eagle’s Nest Boulevard, located in the village of Rothschild, Marathon County. To provide information on proposed improvements, anticipated construction schedule, preliminary traffic impacts, pedestrian and bicycle accommodations, and other preliminary design elements.
- Sept. 5, 2012 - Local officials meeting
- Mar. 8, 2012 - Operational planning meeting
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Please give us your comments/suggestions on this project, the project goals, transportation deficiencies, project purpose and need, and preliminary alternatives. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Submit comments at PIMs and/or other public meetings
- Send project comments via email to project staff
- Fill out and mail project comment sheet
Preston Bohn, Project Leader
Wisconsin Department of Transportation
North Central Region
1681 Second Avenue South
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495
Information on ways the public/businesses can and are encouraged to participate in projects.
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT North Central Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: June 11, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.