Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
I-39/Business 51 Interchange - Public involvement
- Join our distribution list
to receive updates and notices via email on
I-39/Business 51 Interchange (village of Rothschild) Marathon
- You should receive an email confirming your subscription. Contact Kristin McHugh if you have difficulties or questions about subscribing.
Promote your business during construction
- Promote your business by uploading your business information to our business listing website.
Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- No additional meetings scheduled at this time.
- Aug. 13, 2014 - Construction information meeting
- Sept. 19, 2013 - In This Together business meeting
- April 9, 2013 - PIM to provide updated information and to seek input on the proposed improvement to the I-39/Business 51 interchange, including the ramps connecting Business 51 to I-39 and Business 51 between Village Way and Eagles Nest Boulevard.
- March 26, 2013 - Local officials meeting
- Sept. 18, 2012 - PIM to discuss preliminary design for the reconstruction of the I-39/Business 51 interchange from Village Way to Eagle Nest Boulevard, located in the village of Rothschild, Marathon County. To provide information on proposed improvements, anticipated construction schedule, preliminary traffic impacts, pedestrian and bicycle accommodations, and other preliminary design elements.
- Sept. 5, 2012 - Local officials meeting
- March 8, 2012 - Operational planning meeting
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT North Central Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: September 26, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.