Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
I-39 Stevens Point Area Corridor Study - Improvements
The I-39 Stevens Point Area Corridor Study includes a number of proposed improvements that are currently scheduled to occur between 2014 and 2024:
- WIS 54
- Over the CN Railroad
- Over the Little Plover River
- Portage County HH
- US 10 east/WIS 66 west
- WIS 66 east/Stanley St.
- Replacing the bridges on I-39 over Reserve St.
- Increasing bridge clearance at the County B and WIS 66 east/Stanley St. interchanges
- Maintaining the pavement and bridges on the corridor to maximize their lifespan until growing traffic volumes require adding capacity. Reconstructing the interchanges of Portage County B, US 10 east/WIS 66 west, and WIS 66 east/Stanley St.
- Installing an over-height detection system at the County B interchange until the interchange needs to be reconstructed
- Adding a pedestrian bridge over I-39 near the US 10 east/WIS 66 west interchange to improve pedestrian access
- Improving the safety of the corridor by adding auxiliary lanes
between the US 10 east/WIS 66 west and the WIS 66 east/Stanley
WisDOT North Central Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: November 6, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.