Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
I-39 Stevens Point Area Corridor Study - Schedule
For more information on Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
The proposed improvements, which are scheduled to take place between 2014 and 2024, represent an approximate $100 million construction investment in Central Wisconsin.
Current (this year)
- 2013 - Study concept development
- Environmental Assessment (EA) continues for the entire corridor
- Environmental Reports continue for the County B area and for the WIS 66 east/Stanley St. area
- No construction activity at this time
Future (next year and beyond)
- Early 2014
- Environmental Report (ER) for the County B area is expected to be completed
- ER for the WIS 66 east/Stanley St. area is expected to be completed
- Summer 2015 - Environmental Assessment (EA) for the entire corridor is expected to be completed
Past (anything prior to today)
- 2012 - Ongoing study and alternative development and evaluation
- May 2011 - PIM
- 2010 - Data collection/evaluation of existing conditions
WisDOT North Central Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: November 6, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.