Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Business 51 (Post Road) - Public involvement
Sign up for project updates
- Join the project distribution list
to receive updates and notices via email on
Business 51 (Post Road).
- You should receive an email confirming your subscription. Contact email@example.com if you have difficulties or questions about subscribing.
Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
April 15, 2015 - In This Together meeting. The
objective of this meeting is to meet with business owners that
will be impacted by next year's construction. We will discuss expected traffic
management and some strategies that the businesses may use to
lessen the impacts during construction.
The following document(s) are in Adobe PDF
(Note: Some files are large and may take longer to download depending on individual connection speeds. Users may need to zoom in to see details.)
- May 14, 2014 - Public Hearing
- Oct. 26, 2011 - Local office hours 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Oct. 26, 2011 - Business owners meeting
- Oct. 19, 2011 - PIM
- Oct. 5, 2011 - Local officials meeting
- Feb. 9, 2011 - Business owners meeting
- Jan. 26, 2011 - PIM, Plover
- Jan. 19, 2011 - Local officials meeting, Plover
WisDOT North Central Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: April 7, 2015
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.