Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Business 51 (Post Road) - Schedule
For more information on Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- Final design work for Green Drive to Springville Drive is under way and scheduled for completion in 2015.
- Final design work for phase 2 (Elm Street to Minnesota Avenue), phase 3 (Tommy's Turnpike to Elm Street) and phase 4 (Springville Drive to Tommy's Turnpike) is also underway and will continue through 2019.
Future (next year and beyond)
- Construction currently scheduled to start from Green Drive to Springville Dr. in 2016
Past (anything prior to today)
- May 14, 2014 - Public hearing
- Oct. 26, 2011 - Local office hours 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Oct.26, 2011 - Business owners meeting
- Oct. 19, 2011 - PIM
- Oct.5, 2011 - Local officials meeting
- Mid-Sept. 2011 - Business 51/Minnesota Avenue intersection
- Jan. 26, 2011 - PIM
- Summer 2011 - Construction started, Business 51/Minnesota Avenue intersection
- July 22, 2011 - Business 51 in the village of Whiting reopened to traffic
- Jan. 19, 2011 - Local officials meeting
2010 and older
- 2010 - Preliminary design work started, Portage County B to Minnesota Avenue
- 2009 - Environmental document completed
- October 2004 - Corridor study completed
- 2002 - Planning started
WisDOT North Central Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: June 24, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.