Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 51 (Rocky Run Rd.-Oneida County Y) - Traffic impacts
- View Wisconsin 511 travel information for ALL current traffic conditions
travel information for the NC region
- NC region weekly construction update
- No traffic impacts at this time.
- Construction currently scheduled for 2016.
- Motorists can expect to encounter lane closures and some flagging operations during construction.
- Access to adjacent properties will be maintained; however it may be necessary to temporarily limit access to driveways and/or intersections for short periods of time.
- The contractor will be required to give advance warning to property owners and the traveling public prior to closures.
All closures are dependent on favorable weather conditions and construction status. Please drive with caution through the work zone.
Work zone safety tips
- Buckle up for safety
- Expect the unexpected
- Stay alert
- Watch for flagging operations
- Merge as soon as possible
- Don't speed. Remember, fines double in work zones
- Don't tailgate
- Keep a safe distance
- Observe posted signs
- Be patient
WisDOT North Central Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: August 9, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.