Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 10 (County AP-US 10/WIS 114 interchange) Corridor Study - Need/purpose
- Purpose - Develop a long-range plan to enable US 10 to function efficiently and safely through 2035.
- Study will look at:
- Access management principles
- Improving intersection operations
- Enhancing pedestrian and bicycle accommodations
- US 10 is classified as a connector route in WisDOT’s
Connections 2030 Transportation Plan.
- As a connector route, maintaining US 10 as a safe and efficient transportation corridor is a high priority.
- Although the segment of US 10 being studied does not have operational or safety deficiencies at this time, problems are anticipated by the design year 2035 if no improvements are made.
- This project will analyze solutions to address these issues.
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: July 3, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.