Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 116 - Schedule
For more information on Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- Preliminary design Main St. and Wolf River Bridge.
Future (next year and beyond)
- Spring 2015 – Real estate acquisition scheduled to start for Wolf River Bridge Project (downtown area from 2nd St. to 2nd Ave.)
- Summer 2015 – Real estate acquisition scheduled to start on remainder of Main St. reconstruction project (9th St. to 2nd St. and 2nd Ave. to 13th Ave.)
- Summer 2017 – Construction scheduled to start on Wolf River Bridge
- Early 2018 – Construction scheduled to start on Main St.
- Late 2018 – New Wolf River Bridge and Main St. scheduled to open to traffic
- 2019 – Construction of new fishing piers
Past (anything prior to today)
- Nov. 5, 2014 - PIM for Wolf River Bridge and Main St. reconstruction projects
- Aug. 5, 2014 - Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) approval for the Wolf River Bridge Study
- Oct. 9, 2013 - Public Hearing held for Wolf River Bridge Environmental Study
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: November 12, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.