Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 32 Planning Study - Public involvement
Sign up for project updates
- Join our distribution list
to receive updates and notices via email on
WIS 32 Planning Study.
- You should receive an email confirming your subscription. Contact Chris Culotta if you have difficulties or questions about subscribing.
Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- No scheduled meetings
- Oct. 29, 2013 - City of De Pere Plan Commission mtg., WIS 32 presentation action item 3 Note - This video may take 1-2 minutes to load.
- Aug. 26, 2013 - City of De Pere Plan Commission mtg., WIS 32 presentation action item 2 Note - This video may take 1-2 minutes to load.
- June 3, 2013 - Comments/feedback were due on alternatives
- May 2013 - Phase 1, Final report including existing conditions analysis of traffic operations and alternatives. Corridor recommendations including highway, rail, bicycle, pedestrian, transit and other emerging needing in a downtown environment.
- Mar. 21, 2013 - PIM
- Topic - Share preliminary alternatives for the WIS 32 (Main St.) corridor through the city of De Pere from 3rd St. to 8th St.
- Presentation - Christopher Culotta, WisDOT, and Michael Statz, P.E. MSA Professional Services, speak to De Pere residents regarding the plans for the WIS 32 (3rd St.-8th St.) reconstruction.
- Jan. 23, 2013 - Stakeholders mtg.
- Dec. 13, 2011 - WIS 32 stakeholders mtg.
- Sept. 13, 2011 - Media kickoff meeting
- March 12, 2013 - Public meeting scheduled Mar. 21, 2013 to discuss future of WIS 32 in De Pere
- Sept. 13, 2011 - Study launched on future of WIS 32 in De Pere. Planning effort a joint venture by De Pere and WisDOT
- All WisDOT news releases
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Please give us your comments/suggestions on this project, the project goals, transportation deficiencies, project purpose and need, and preliminary alternatives. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Submit comments at PIMs and/or other public meetings
- Send project comments via email to project staff
- Via online comment/questionnaire (general comments)
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: December 6, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.