Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 41 Interstate Conversion - Maps
- The proposed interstate will begin at the I-94/US 41 interchange located approximately one mile south of the Wisconsin/Illinois border.
- The route continues north concurrently with I-94 to the Mitchell interchange and then northwesterly concurrent with I-894 to the Zoo interchange.
- From the Zoo interchange, the route will extend north along US 45 and US 41 through Fond du Lac, the Fox Valley, and Green Bay and end at the I-43 interchange.
- Communities along the corridor include: Pleasant Prairie, Kenosha, Racine, Oak Creek, Franklin, Greenfield, Milwaukee, West Allis, Wauwatosa, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, Slinger, Lomira, Fond du Lac, Oshkosh, Neenah, Menasha, Grand Chute, Appleton, Little Chute, Kaukauna, De Pere, Ashwaubenon, Howard and Green Bay.
Sept. 10, 11 and 12, 2013 - Public Hearings exhibits/maps
- Hearing objective
- Purpose and need
- Map - Area underserved
- Map - Strong Midwest economic relationships
- Map - Primary connection to the nation
- Map - Preferred alternative
- Map - Selected route number: I-41
- Map - Milwaukee area
- Eliminated alternatives
- Preferred alternative impacts
- Future projects
- Sign replacement at typical interchange
- Map - Traffic volumes
- What’s next?
- Federal grandfathering legislation
- Instructions for providing public testimony
May 2012 - PIMs exhibits/maps
- Selecting a route number
- Traffic volumes
- Area underserved by Interstate system
- Primary connection to the nation
- Strong Midwest economic relations
- Transportation and infrastructure assets
- Economic and workforce assets
US 41 Interstate Conversion Team, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: October 9, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.