Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 42 Sister Bay
|View NE, WIS 42 Sister Bay in a larger map.|
WIS 42, Country Walk Dr. to Scandia Rd., in village of Sister Bay, in Door County.
- WIS 42 serves as a major transportation route into Sister Bay and is the primary highway that serves the northern portion of Door County.
- As northern Door County’s year-round village and vacation destination, Sister Bay depends on WIS 42 to carry continuous traffic as a result of tourism and the local residents that reside in the area.
- The improvements for this project consist of:
- Full reconstruction of the roadway including sidewalk and curb and gutter additions
- Replacement of storm sewer
- Intersection improvements
- Corrections of vertical curves and pavement upgrades
- The project is estimated to cost $3.2 million.
- Final design phase 2014
- Construction expected to start summer 2015
- Construction expected to conclude summer 2016
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: January 15, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.