Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 42 Sister Bay - Need/purpose
What is the purpose of this project?
- Improve the deteriorating pavement
- Address roadway safety issues, such as:
- Vertical deficiencies
- Substandard intersection angles
- Improve drainage
- Increase pedestrian and bicycle accessibility
- Improving vertical deficiencies, intersection angles and pavement surfaces along WIS 42 will increase safety and efficiency.
- Adding pedestrian and bicycle facilities within the project corridor will make this type of travel safer and more efficient for tourists and local residents
- Replacing the existing storm sewer will alleviate current drainage issues that occur during rain events
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: November 22, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.