Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 96 Fox River Bridge and approaches - Related information
- Completed work
- Utility work 2013
- Utility relocations throughout the village of Wrightstown and Greenleaf.
administered by the village of Wrightstown and town of
Greenleaf for water main and sanitary sewer work.
- Contact the village of Wrightstown or the
town of Greenleaf for more info.
- Please note additional schedule info. on Schedule page
- Contact the village of Wrightstown or the town of Greenleaf for more info.
- Other utility relocation construction administered by individual utility.
- WIS 96 - Resurface and culvert work
- Eastern edge of Wrightstown - Old 57 Rd.
- Work completed fall 2012
- Utility work 2013
- Scheduled work
- None at this time.
Other WisDOT plans, studies and projects
- RIDESHARE programs (carpooling/bike commuting)
- WisDOT roundabouts
- Apply for permit to install temporary business sign(s) in right of way
- Signs (directional and informational) - Business info. and directional info. on signs in the right of way for qualifying businesses, services or activities
- Travel Easy - Safety
info. for traveling through work zones
- Life of a highway project - A highway project, concept through construction, is a complex process involving time, money and expertise in many areas and citizen involvement.
- 'In This Together' program - Info. for businesses located in work zones
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: Dec. 22, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.