Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 96 Fox River Bridge and approaches - Schedule
For more information on public information meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- 2013 - Utility relocations throughout the village of Wrightstown and Greenleaf; construction administered by the village of Wrightstown and Town of Greenleaf for water main and sanitary sewer work. Other utility relocation construction administered by individual utility.
Future (next year and beyond)
- Spring/summer 2014
- WIS 96 construction, Fair Street to Shanty Road, in village of Wrightstown
- WIS 96 construction, Old 57 Road to Breckenridge Falls Road, in town of Greenleaf
- Fall 2014–fall 2016
- Bridge construction scheduled to start 2014 and be completed fall 2015
- Existing bridge to be removed 2016
- Construction on WIS 96, High Street, and adjacent roadways, to take place 2014-2016
Past (anything prior to today)
- Mar. 22, 2012 - Community Sensitive Committee meeting (final)
- May 22, 2012 - PIM
- Various dates throughout 2012 - Meeting with Wrightstown
- Contact village of Wrightstown for meeting notes
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: May 14, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.