Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 96 Fox River Bridge and approaches - Traffic impacts
- NE region weekly construction update
- Visit Wisconsin 511 travel information for the NE region
- View Wisconsin 511 travel information for ALL current traffic conditions
- WIS 96 detour (Spring/Summer 2014)
- Signed detour to be used for work during spring/summer 2014 construction from County D to Shanty Road, and Old 57 Road to Breckenridge Falls.
- Detour route to utilize County Rd D, County Rd Z, and WIS 57/32.
- County DD closure (Fall 2014)
- County DD to be closed from Poplar Street to WIS 96/Main Street.
- This closure to take place during fall 2014 for railroad crossing work.
- Road closure signs to be placed at appropriate locations so alternate routes can be utilized.
- WIS 96/Main St. detour
- WIS 96/Main Street to be closed from Green Street to High Street.
- A signed detour to be in place utilizing County Rd U, and County Rd DD.
- WIS 96/High St. detour
- WIS 96/High Street to be closed from 100 feet west of the Mueller Street/High Street intersection to 400 feet south of Turner/Fair Street intersection for work along WIS 96 and intersections.
- A signed detour to be in place utilizing the new bridge over the Fox River, County Rd D, and the existing Fox River bridge.
- Local roads to have road closed signs in place near intersections so local traffic can use alternate routes.
All closures are dependent on favorable weather conditions. Please drive with caution through work zones.
Work zone safety tips
- Buckle up for safety
- Expect the unexpected
- Stay alert
- Watch for flagging operations
- Merge as soon as possible
- Don't speed. Remember, fines double in work zones
- Don't tailgate
- Keep a safe distance
- Observe posted signs
- Be patient
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: May 14, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.