Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 23 Corridor Preservation Study - Public involvement
Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- No scheduled meetings
Past meetings (anything prior to today)
- Dec. 12, 2011 - Stakeholder committee meeting, final recommendations and interim improvements
- Mar. 10, 2011 - PIM, presentation of refined alternatives and new alternative in central segment (north of Plymouth)
- Jan. 26, 2011 - Stakeholder committee meeting, discussion/evaluation phase of remaining alternatives
- Jul. 19, 2010 - PIM, discuss refinement of alternatives previously developed
- June 29, 2010 - Stakeholder committee meeting, refine alternatives and develop selection criteria.
- Sept. 9, 2009 - Stakeholder committee meeting, discuss alternatives and comments from PIM
- May 5, 2009 - PIM, presentation of project needs, goals, alternative development stage
- Jan. 7, 2009 - Stakeholders committee meeting
- Apr. 23, 2008 - Stakeholders committee meeting
- List of stakeholders
- Stakeholder Committee meeting information is listed above under Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Please give us your comments/suggestions on this project, the project goals, transportation deficiencies, project purpose and need, and preliminary alternatives. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Submit comments at PIMs and/or other public meetings
- Send project comments via email to project staff
- Via online comment/questionnaire
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: September 24, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.