Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 23 Corridor Preservation Study - Schedule
For more information on Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- Environmental documentation and official mapping
- Study scheduled to be completed
Past (anything prior to today)
- Preliminary design completed
- Dec. 12, 2011 - Stakeholder committee meeting, final recommendations and interim improvements
- March 10, 2011 - PIM, presentation of refined alternatives and new alternative in central segment (north of Plymouth)
- Jan. 26, 2011 - Stakeholder committee meeting, discussion/evaluation phase of remaining alternatives
- June 29, 2010 - Stakeholder committee meeting, refine alternatives and develop selection criteria.
- July 19, 2010 - PIM, discuss refinement of alternatives previously developed
- Sept. 9, 2009 - Stakeholder committee meeting, discuss alternatives and comments from PIM
- May 5, 2009 - PIM, presentation of project needs, goals, alternative development stage
- Jan. 7, 2009 - Stakeholder committee meeting, discuss existing conditions and begin alternative development
- April 23, 2008 - Stakeholder committee meeting, project introduction and development of goals/objectives
- Spring 2008 – Spring 2010 - Refinement of alternatives
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: June 23, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.