Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 10 Improvements - Fast facts
Osseo, Trempealeau County
|View NW, US 10 in Osseo, Trempealeau County in a larger map.|
US 10, I-94 to east of Hogstad Rd., in Osseo, Trempealeau County.
In an effort to improve US 10 in Trempealeau County, we plan to make beneficial changes. Current construction planned will:
- Repave the existing asphalt pavement
- Repair the existing concrete pavement as necessary
- Replace and repair culverts as necessary
Promote your business during construction
- Construction expected to begin in summer 2016
- Traffic will be detoured to replace three culverts on the western limits of the project. US 10 will be closed to through traffic from Industrial Road to County R and routed around using WIS 121/WIS 95/US 12/US 10. The detour is anticipated to last approximately two weeks.
Devin Harings, WisDOT Project Leader
Chris Ouellette, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Northwest Region, Eau Claire Office
718 W. Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire, WI
Phone (715) 836-2891 or toll-free (800) 991-5285
Fax: (715) 392-7863
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: September 5, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.