Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 10 - Fast facts
|View NW, US 10 in a larger map.|
US 10, from North Junction US 63 to Beulah St. including Piety St. Intersection, in Ellsworth, Pierce County.
We are currently developing plans to improve traffic flow at the US 10/Piety Street intersection and improve deteriorating pavement on three miles of US 10 between Beulah St. and the north junction of US 63.
Proposed improvements at Piety St.:
- Addition of a right turn lane
- Wider northbound to eastbound radius
Proposed improvements on US 10:
- Pavement replacement
- Curb ramp upgrades
- Guard rail replacement
- Installation of new signing
- Pavement marking
Promote your business during construction
- August 2014 - Public Involvement Meeting
- November 2014 - Complete 60% of plans
- November 2015 - Complete final plans
- 2016 - Begin construction
- Periodic single lane closures on US 10.
- Piety Street will be closed during construction.
- Local and emergency access will be maintained during construction.
Wendy Maves, WisDOT Project Manager
Chris Ouellette, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Northwest Region, Eau Claire Office
718 W. Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire WI
Phone (715) 836-2891 or toll-free (800) 991-5285
Fax: (715) 392-7863
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: November 13, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.