Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 12 - Fast facts
Altoona, Eau Claire
|View NW, US 12, in Altoona, Eau Claire County in a larger map.|
US 12, Otter Creek to 500 ft. west of Industrial Dr., in Altoona, Eau Claire County.
We are planning roadway improvements to US 12 in Altoona. The project will include the following changes:
- Resurfacing road with new asphalt
- Altering the median island on the US 12 bridge over Otter Creek to accommodate the extension of the westbound turn lane
- Adding eastbound turn lanes on US 12 at Nottingham Way and Winchester Way
- Replacing signs and guardrails
Promote your business during construction
- Work could begin in the fall of 2015 at the earliest but is scheduled for construction in the summer of 2016.
- Traffic will remain open during the project with single lane closures during off-peak travel times.
2015 or 2016 Construction
Chris Ouellette, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Northwest Region, Eau Claire Office
718 W. Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire WI
Phone (715) 836-2891 or toll-free (800) 991-5285
Fax: (715) 392-7863
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: September 5, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.