Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 124 (Bridge St.) - Fast facts
Chippewa Falls, Chippewa
|View NW, WIS 124 (Bridge St.), in Chippewa Falls, Chippewa County in a larger map.|
WIS 124, River St. to the Chippewa River, in Chippewa Falls, Chippewa County.
- We are making several improvements between the
Chippewa River and River St./Bridge St. roundabout.
This project will include the following alterations:
- Concrete pavement replacement
- Pavement markings
- Permanent lighting
- Sign installation
- Curb and gutter improvements
- August 18, 2014 - Begin construction
- October 31, 2014 - Complete construction
- Work will be completed in 3 stages:
- Construct temporary crossovers north of the Chippewa River Bridge over E. Park Ave. and south of the WIS 124/River St. roundabout.
- Installation of detour signs and northbound lane construction.
- Construct southbound lanes.
- WIS 124 currently is restricted to single lane bi-directional traffic with 12' max lane widths.
- The southbound WIS 124 off-ramp to Park Ave. is closed.
- The Court Street/WIS 124 intersection is closed.
Construction Update: Week of October 27, 2014
- Sidewalk and beam guard installation
Chris Ouellette, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Northwest Region, Eau Claire Office
718 W. Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire WI
Phone (715) 836-2891 or toll-free (800) 991-5285
Fax: (715) 392-7863
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: October 23, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.