Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 13 Cornucopia-Red Cliff - Fast facts
|View NW, WIS 13 Cornucopia-Red Cliff, Bayfield County in a larger map.|
WIS 13 is now open to traffic.
WIS 13, Cornucopia to Red Cliff, in Bayfield County.
- We replaced three culverts on WIS 13 between Cornucopia and Red Cliff.
- Culverts were replaced at these locations:
- Saxine Creek
- Saxine Tributary
- Sand River Tributary
Promote your business during construction
- June 2, 2014 - Begin detour of WIS 13/Begin construction
- July 17, 2014 - WIS 13 open to traffic
- July 31, 2014 - Project scheduled to be completed
- Detour has been lifted, road is open to traffic while crews do finishing touches on the project.
Chris Ouellette, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
Phil Keppers, WisDOT Northwest Region Project Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Northwest Region, Superior Office
1701 N. 4th St.
Superior, WI 54880
Phone: (715) 392-7925
Fax: (715) 392-7863
TDD: (800) 590-1868
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: July 24, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.