Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 2 - Fast facts
|View NW, US 2 in Ashland, Ashland County in a larger map.|
US 2, 29th Ave. east to 36th Ave. east, in Ashland, Ashland County.
- WisDOT plans to make road improvements in Ashland County. The construction will include replacing two existing metal culvert pipes with concrete culvert pipes. Also, crews plan to repair the existing concrete pavement.
- View project overview map
Promote your business during construction
- Mid-August to Early October
- Replace culverts and repair existing concrete pavements
- Detour route - US 2 to 26th Ave. to Toll Rd. to Sum Rd. to US
- View detour map
- Temporary road widening will be done at the intersection of 26th Ave. east/Toll Road and Toll Road/Sum Road
Philip Keppers, WisDOT Project Manager
Chris Ouellette, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Northwest Region, Eau Claire Office
718 W. Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire WI
Phone (715) 836-2891 or toll-free (800) 991-5285
Fax: (715) 392-7863
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Feb. 7, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.