Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 35 (Great River Rd.) Maiden Rock/Stockholm Retaining Walls - Fast facts
Maiden Rock and Stockholm, Pepin and Pierce counties
This project has been completed. For more information, contact:
Chris Ouellette, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Northwest Region, Eau Claire Office
718 W. Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire, WI
Phone: (715) 836-2891 or toll-free (800) 991-5285
Fax: (715) 392-7863
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
WIS 35 (Great River Rd.), from Vine St. in the village of Maiden Rock to one mile south of the Pierce/Pepin County line (town of Stockholm), in Pepin and Pierce counties.
WisDOT will continue working on the Great River Road in the village of Maiden Rock and town of Stockholm in 2013. There are two retaining wall projects scheduled for completion.
- The first is located in Maiden Rock on WIS 35 from Vine Street extending to the south approximately 800 feet.
- The second project consists of a retaining wall replacement approximately one mile south of the Pierce/Pepin County line on WIS 35.
There will also be crews working on a separate project to replace the pavement on WIS 35 in Pierce County from the south county line to US 63.
Retaining wall projects include:
- Removal of existing retaining walls
- Construction of new storm sewer
- Post and panel retaining walls in the same approximate location as existing
- New pavement surface where work has been completed
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Feb. 22, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.