Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 53 Corridor Preservation Study - Environmental information
An Environmental Assessment (EA) to be completed for each corridor area.
View EA's for each area
Note - Environmental pages will be created as needed for each segment as the study progresses.
- Northern Douglas County Area - Environmental info. (WCL Railroad to Superior)
- Solon Springs Area - Environmental info. (Gordon to Bennett)
- Minong area - Environmental info. (Lampson to Gordon)
- Spooner/Trego Area - Environmental info. (WIS 70 to Lampson)
- Haugen area - Environmental info. (26th Avenue to 30th Avenue)
WisDOT projects and construction sometimes change the natural environment around a project area. To minimize the effects of road construction and development WisDOT works to reduce change to the natural environment and leads several efforts to restore project areas.
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: November 12, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.