Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 8 Corridor Preservation - Public involvement
Note - View public involvement info. by project segments below. More info. will be available on project segments that are unlinked as the project progresses.
- Deer Lake, 200th St.-120th St.
- Range, 120th St.-15th St.
- Turtle Lake/Almena, 15th St.-Hay River
- Poskin/Barron, Hay River-US 53
Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- No scheduled meetings
- Sept. 28, 2011 - PIM to discuss the study underway for the Tier II Turtle Lake/Almena segment (15th St.- Hay River)
- Apr. 19, 2011 - PIM, Tier II Turtle Lake/Almena segment (15th St.-Hay River)
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: July 17, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.