Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 93 Revitalization - Fast facts
Independence, Trempealeau County
|View NW, WIS 93 Revitalization - Independence, Trempealeau County in a larger map.|
The next public involvement meeting will be held at 5 p.m. on October 20 at the Opera House located within City Hall.
WIS 93, A St. to Indee Blvd., in Independence, in Trempealeau County.
- We are currently reconstructing WIS 93 in Independence.
Additional improvements will include:
- Reconstructing the WIS 93/WIS 121 intersection (including the addition of turn/auxiliary lanes)
- Upgrading the existing storm sewer and street lighting
- Replacing outdated sanitary and water utilities
- Replacing Elk Creek Bridge
Promote your business during construction
- Stage 2 is underway - June 4-November 26, 2014
- Work consists of reconstructing WIS 93 between A Street and WIS 121. WIS 93 north of the WIS 121 intersection will be open to all through traffic.
- WIS 93 between A Street and WIS 121 is detoured via WIS 95 to US 53 to WIS 121.
- Truck traffic is not allowed on any of the city streets.
- View detour map
Construction update: Week of October 20, 2014
- Continue sidewalk setup and pouring between Adams Street and 3rd Street.
- Place concrete pavement at intersections.
- Continue curb and gutter placement.
Project scheduled to be completed November 26, 2014.
Dave Koepp, WisDOT Project Manager
Chris Ouellette, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Northwest Region, Eau Claire Office
718 W. Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire WI
Phone (715) 836-2891 or toll-free (800) 991-5285
Fax: (715) 392-7863
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: October 16, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.