Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 93 Revitalization - Fast facts
Independence, Trempealeau County
|View NW, WIS 93 Revitalization - Independence, Trempealeau County in a larger map.|
WIS 93, A St. to Indee Blvd., in Independence, in Trempealeau County.
- Reconstruct the existing roadway with concrete pavement to accommodate parking on both sides
- Reconstruct the WIS 93/WIS 121 intersection, including the addition of turn/auxiliary lanes
- Construct additional and upgrade existing storm sewer and street lighting
- Replace outdated and obsolete sanitary and water utilities
- Replace Elk Creek Bridge
Promote your business during construction
- Late-March to mid-June 2014- Work from the WIS 93/WIS 121 intersection north is scheduled to start.
- Early June to late-November 2014 - Work from the WIS 93/WIS 121 intersection south (including structure replacement) is scheduled to start.
- Traffic will be detoured during construction, at the request of the city, to avoid the added costs of a temporary structure at the Elk Creek Bridge.
- Detour for the northern portion will use WIS 93, US 10, US 53, and WIS 121.
- Detour for the southern portion will use WIS 95, US 53, and WIS 121.
Scheduled for construction in 2014.
Dave Koepp, WisDOT Project Manager
Chris Ouellette, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Northwest Region, Eau Claire Office
718 W. Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire WI
Phone (715) 836-2891 or toll-free (800) 991-5285
Fax: (715) 392-7863
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: November 13 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.