Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 93 Revitalization - Fast facts
Independence, Trempealeau County
|View NW, WIS 93 Revitalization - Independence, Trempealeau County in a larger map.|
The roadway is now open.
WIS 93, A St. to Indee Blvd., in Independence, in Trempealeau County.
We are currently reconstructing WIS 93 in Independence. Additional improvements will include:
- Reconstructing the WIS 93/WIS 121 intersection (including the addition of turn/auxiliary lanes)
- Upgrading the existing storm sewer and street lighting
- Replacing outdated sanitary and water utilities
- Replacing Elk Creek Bridge
Promote your business during construction
- Miscellaneous work will be completed in spring 2015.
- The roadway is open.
Due to below normal temperatures, minor miscellaneous work will be completed in the spring of 2015. The work will not affect the traveling public. Essential parts of the project will continue to be completed this construction season.
Work to be completed this year:
- Sidewalk on the north side of County Q North
- Asphalt side road connections and entrances
- Concrete island at the intersection of WIS 121 and WIS 93
- Topsoil work (to the extent possible)
- Restoration (to the extent possible)
Work to be completed in spring 2015:
- Seeding work
- Driveway work
- Other minor miscellaneous work
Project scheduled to be completed November 26, 2014.
Dave Koepp, WisDOT Project Manager
Chris Ouellette, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Northwest Region, Eau Claire Office
718 W. Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire WI
Phone (715) 836-2891 or toll-free (800) 991-5285
Fax: (715) 392-7863
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: November 20, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.