Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 93 Improvement Project - Fast facts
|View NW, WIS 93 Improvement Project in a larger map.|
WIS 93, from Detloff Dr. to WIS 95, in Arcadia, Trempealeau County.
- We are planning to resurface 0.7 miles of WIS 93 in Arcadia. The existing 4-lane roadway will be reconfigured to include:
- One 12-foot travel lane in each direction
- 5-foot bicycle lane in each direction
- 14-foot painted median
- 14-foot two-way left turn lane near WIS 95 to provide safe access to businesses
- Dedicated right and left turn lanes will be added at the
- Blaschko Ave.
- Wanek Ave.
- Wilson Ave. (will include traffic signals)
- View PIM handout - June 18, 2014
Promote your business during construction
- August 2015 - Finalize project plans
- Summer 2016 - Begin construction
- WIS 93 will remain open to traffic.
- Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction.
- Temporary driveway closures may be necessary during construction.
Anticipated 2016 construction
Chris Ouellette, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Northwest Region, Eau Claire Office
718 W. Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire WI
Phone (715) 836-2891 or toll-free (800) 991-5285
Fax: (715) 392-7863
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: September 5, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.