Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
I-94 (US 12-WIS 65) Corridor Study - Maps
I-94, US 12 to WIS 65, in the townships of Hudson and Warren, and the village of Roberts, in St. Croix County.
View NW, I-94 (US 12-WIS 65) Corridor Study in a larger map.
Aug. 13, 2013 - PIM exhibits, proposed improvements
Proposed construction staging
Year one, Stage 1A
- Westbound outside temporary widening
- Four lanes of traffic on eastbound and westbound existing lanes with off-peak lane closures
Year one, Stage 1B
- Westbound inside temporary widening
- Construct temporary bridges at Kinney Rd. and 100th St.
- Construct permanent bridge(s) at 130th St.
- Four lanes of traffic shifted or on existing lanes with off-peak lane closures
- Eastbound and westbound traffic will remain separated over winter at the end of year one
Year 2, Stage 2 A/B
- Construct permanent eastbound I-94 and bridges
- Four lanes of traffic shifted on to existing and temporary westbound I-94
Year 2, Stage 3
- Construct median crossovers to be used in year three and prepare for winter shutdown
- Eastbound and westbound traffic will be separated over winter at the end of year two
Year 3, Stage 4
- Construct permanent westbound i-94 and bridges
- Four lanes of traffic shifted on to new eastbound I-94
Year 3, Stage 5
- Remove temporary crossovers and complete remaining median work
- Four lanes of traffic located on new eastbound and westbound I-94
Noise barriers being considered
Jan. 22, 2013 - Proposed improvements
- Project overview
- US 12-Kinney Rd.
- Kinney Rd.-100th St.
- East of 100th St.-WIS 65
- WIS 65-130th St.
- Typical section
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: August 26, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.