Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
I-94 (US 12-WIS 65) Corridor Study - Schedule
For more information on public information meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- 2013 - Study ongoing
- Fall 2013 - Environmental Assessment (EA) anticipated
Future (next year and beyond)
- Summer 2014 - Study scheduled to be completed
- Once the study is completed, WisDOT will report its findings to the Transportation Projects Commission (TPC). The TPC may then recommend that the legislature enumerates the project for construction. If enumerated by the legislature, construction could begin as early as 2018.
- Fall 2014 - Potential review for enumeration by the TPC
Past (anything prior to today)
- Aug. 13, 2013 - PIM
- Jan. 22, 2013 - PIM
- Summer 2012 - Study started
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: August 26, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.