Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
I-94 (Red Cedar River-WIS 29) - Need/purpose
Why is this project needed?
- Identify and preserve future right of way needs for the reconstruction of I-94 between the Red Cedar River and the US 12/WIS 29 interchange.
- Preserve future right of way needs to a future I-94/US 12/WIS 29 interchange.
Project benefits/anticipated outcomes
- Official Mapping of the future needed right of way will preserve the viability of the I-94 corridor which provides long distance connectivity with major economic/population centers within the state and interstate commerce.
- Project will also preserve future right of way for a new system to system interchange with US 12/WIS 29.
- WIS 29 is also a multi-lane backbone highway providing connectivity to major economic/population centers from I-94 east to Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- The project will prevent conflicting costly economic development on lands needed for future right of way.
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: July 29, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.