Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 98 - Fast facts
|View NW, WIS 98, Greenwood to Spencer, Yellow River and Rock Creek Bridges, in Clark County. in a larger map.|
WIS 98, Greenwood to Spencer, Yellow River and Rock Creek Bridges, in Clark County.
- We are currently replacing the WIS 98 bridges over Rock Creek and the Yellow River.
- Minor roadway approach work and replacement of guardrail will be performed as necessary.
Promote your business during construction
- Sep. 17, 2014 - Begin construction
- Nov. 15, 2014 - Construction complete
- WIS 98 is closed between Loyal and Spencer.
- Traffic is detoured using WIS 73 North to WIS 29 East to WIS 13 South back to WIS 98 in Spencer.
Construction update: Week of September 22, 2014
- Bridge removal
Chris Ouellette, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Northwest Region, Eau Claire Office
718 W. Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire WI
Phone (715) 836-2891 or toll-free (800) 991-5285
Fax: (715) 392-7863
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: September 17, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.