Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Osceola Intersection (WIS 35/WIS 243/County M) Study - Schedule
For more information on Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Past (anything prior to today)
2010 and older
- July 2006 - WIS 243/WIS 35/County M Intersection planning study started
- August 2005 - Conclusion of Truck Bypass Study with three recommendations
- September 2004 - Truck Bypass Study started
- 2004 - Federal earmark granted and planning started
- 2002 - Request to Congressman Obey from village for earmark
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: August 7, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.