Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 35 Radio Road Interchange - Fast facts
River Falls, St.
|View NW, WIS 35 Radio Road Interchange - River Falls, St. Croix County in a larger map.|
Intersection of WIS 35 and Radio Road, in River Falls, in St. Croix County.
- WisDOT has started constructing a new interchange at the existing
intersection of WIS 35 and Radio Rd. The project will:
- Realign Radio Rd. and Chapman Dr.
- Construct a new structure for the Radio Rd. interchange.
- Construct roundabouts at the ramp terminal locations.
- Extend Paulson Rd. to connect with Radio Rd./WIS 35 intersection with a the construction of a roundabout.
- Remove and/or relocate some of the private accesses.
- Project overview map
Promote your business during construction
- May 6, 2013 - Project begins
- August 2014 - Project completed
- WIS 35 will remain open to traffic, with periodic lane closures.
- Once Paulson Rd. is connected with Radio Rd., the WIS 35 intersection with Radio Rd. will close.
- Access to Radio Rd. south will be via County U/Whitetail Blvd. to Paulson Rd. to Radio Rd.
Work scheduled for week of May 20, 2013:
Utility Relocations throughout the project
Box culvert structure excavation
Lunda project mobilization
Stripping topsoil for Paulson Road
Clearing and grubbing for Paulson Road, Radio Road and southeast ramp
Chris Ouellette, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Northwest Region, Eau Claire Office
718 W. Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire WI
Phone (715) 836-2891 or toll-free (800) 991-5285
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: May 15, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.