Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 35 Radio Rd. Interchange - Fast facts
River Falls, St.
|View NW, WIS 35 Radio Rd. Interchange - River Falls, St. Croix County in a larger map.|
Intersection of WIS 35 and Radio Rd., in River Falls, in St. Croix County.
- WisDOT is constructing a new interchange at the existing
intersection of WIS 35 and Radio Rd. The project will:
- Realign Radio Rd. and Chapman Dr.
- Construct a new structure for the Radio Rd. interchange.
- Construct roundabouts at the ramp terminal locations.
- Extend Paulson Rd. to connect with Radio Rd./WIS 35 intersection with a the construction of a roundabout.
- Remove and/or relocate some of the private accesses.
- Project overview map
Promote your business during construction
- Construction will tentatively resume March 15, 2014
- Project expected to be completed August 1, 2014.
Work completed prior to November 21, 2013
- Paulson Road, Radio Road, northeast, northwest, southeast, and southwest ramps have been graded
- New culvert pipes and storm sewer installed
- Erosion control measures put in place on slopes and in ditches
- New box culverts have been constructed under northeast ramp and under Radio Road/south terminal roundabout
- Utilities have been relocated and new installations completed
- First layer of asphalt on Paulson Road
- Radio Road bridge abutments and piers have been constructed
- Bridge beam placement
Work to be completed after March 15, 2014
- Complete the bridge deck and approach pavement
- Construct three roundabouts
- Concrete and asphalt paving
- New lighting for the roundabout
- New signing and pavement markings
- Motorists should dial 511 or visit www.511wi.gov for most current information on travel conditions in Wisconsin.
- Detour map
Chris Ouellette, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Northwest Region, Eau Claire Office
718 W. Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire WI
Phone (715) 836-2891 or toll-free (800) 991-5285
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: December 9, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.