Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 64 Freeway/Expressway Designation and Conversion Study - Public involvement
Sign up for project updates
- Join our distribution list
to receive updates and notices via email on
WIS 64 Freeway/Expressway Designation and Conversion Study.
- You should receive an email confirming your subscription. Contact Chris Ouellette if you have difficulties or questions about subscribing.
Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- August 28, 2014 - Environmental Assessment hearing
- 5-7:30 p.m. at Star Prairie Town Hall - 2118 Cook Drive, Somerset, WI
- Agency and stakeholder meetings occurring as necessary
- November 6, 2013 - PIM
- January 31, 2012 - PIM
- Spring 2011 - Public Hearing
- Winter 2010 - Local officials meetings
- May 19, 2010 - Town of Somerset meeting
- May 6, 2010 - Village of Somerset meeting
- April 30, 2010 - Stakeholder meeting
- April 20, 2010 - Town of Star Prairie meeting
- April 5, 2010 - Town of Richmond meeting
- March 10, 2010 - PIM
- February 23, 2010 - Agency/local official meeting
- January 2010
WisDOT has and will be meeting with all the affected communities in the study area.
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: August 19, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.