Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 64 Freeway/Expressway Designation and Conversion Study - Schedule
For more information on Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
WisDOT does not foresee any improvements to physically convert WIS 64, within the study area, to a freeway for 15 years or more.
Current (this year)
- 2014 - Study scheduled to be completed
Past (anything prior to today)
Aug. 28, 2014 - Environmental Assessment (EA) hearing
- View the Public Hearing Record
2012 - Study continued
2011 and older
- Summer 2011 - Fall 2011 - Official map of the preferred alternative
- Summer 2010 - Summer 2011 - Alternatives refinement and Environmental Assessment stage
- Spring - Summer 2010 - Initial study, data collection and concept development stage
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: September 30, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.