Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 100/Main St. (Menomonee Falls) - Fast facts
|View SE WIS 100/Main St. (Menomonee Falls) - Waukesha County in a larger map.|
WIS 100 (Main St.) in Menomonee Falls, in Waukesha County, from US 41/45 to 124th St.
- Work began in June of this year on this roadway maintenance project.
- The work consists of concrete base patching, concrete joint and crack repair, milling the concrete surface, and placing an asphalt overlay on the roadway.
- There will also be repairs to curb and gutter and storm sewer inlets. In addition, turn lane improvements and a multi-use path will be added.
- June 2013 - September 2013
- Detours will be utilized for a portion of the project. View detour maps.
Lindsay Schmidt, WisDOT Region Communication Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
141 NW Barstow St.
P.O. Box 798
Waukesha, WI 53187-0798
Phone: (262) 548-5902
Fax: (262) 548-5662
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: July 9, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.