Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 100/Mayfair Rd. Milwaukee - Fast facts
|View SE, WIS 100/Mayfair Rd. in Milwaukee, Milwaukee County in a larger map.|
WIS 100/Mayfair Rd., Burleigh St. to Silver Spring Dr. (118th Ct. to Mayfair Rd.), in Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
On Mayfair Road
- The roadway will be resurfaced
- Traffic signals will be upgraded
- Minor geometric improvements will be done at the intersections
- Some medians will be updated to add left-turn lanes
- Pedestrian curb ramps will be updated
On Silver Spring Drive
- The pavement will be replaced
- A sidewalk will be added to the north side of the road
The current condition of the roadway pavement is highly
deteriorated. The traffic signal upgrades and pedestrian
improvements will create a safer location for pedestrians to cross
the street. The additional signal heads at each approach to the
intersection will improve driver visibility. The addition of
left-turn lanes in the medians will help create a safer condition
for vehicles turning left.
Promote your business during construction
March 2014 until late fall 2014.
- During construction on WIS 100, from Burleigh to Hampton Ave., two lanes of traffic will be open in each direction during construction with turn lanes provided at signalized intersections.
- From Hampton Ave. to Silver Spring Drive, one lane of traffic will be open in each direction with turn lanes provided at signalized intersections.
- When night time operations are necessary, one lane of traffic will be open in each direction for the entire length of the project and turn lanes may be closed.
Tom Lazcano, P.E., WisDOT Project Manager
Brian DeNeve, WisDOT Southeast Region Communications Specialist
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
141 NW Barstow St.
P.O. Box 798
Waukesha, WI 53187-0798
Phone: (262) 548-5902
Fax: (262) 548-5662
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: March 12, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.