Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 164 Rehabilitation (County Q to County E) - Schedule
For more information on Public Information Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- Summer 2013 - Begin real estate acquisition (including staking and appraisals) and complete soil borings
Future (next year and beyond)
- 2014 - Complete all right of way purchases needed for construction
- 2015 - Utility companies move their facilities
- 2016 - Construction
Past (anything prior to today)
- June 2013 - Sealed Monches hill
- April 2013 - Finalized right of way plat and began final design
- February 2013 - PIM #3; shared preferred alternatives with public for input
- December 2012 - Submitted 60% plans
- February 2012 - PIM #2; presented plans to public for input
2011 and older
- June 2011 - PIM #1 - Project introduced to the public
- Summer/Fall 2011 - Safety study, determination of deficiencies in the project corridor and development of proposed improvements and alternatives
- Fall 2010 - Data collection started
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
Traci Gengler, Project Manager, email@example.com
Last modified: June 7, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.