Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 164 Tichigan-Big Bend - Fast facts
|View SE, WIS 164 Tichigan-Big Bend - Racine and Waukesha counties in a larger map.|
- Northern project - WIS 164, Henneberry Ave. to Orchard St. to Edgewood Ave. to just south of I-43 interchange, County L intersection, Edgewood intersection, and Nevins Street, through Big Bend, in Waukesha County. (northern green line).
- Culvert replacement - Between these two projects, approximately 1 mile south of Big Bend and 1 mile north of Racine/Waukesha County Line, in Waukesha County. (purple line)
- Southern project - WIS 164, WIS 36 to Wood Rd. to North County Line, through Tichigan, in Racine County. (southern green line)
Promote your business during construction
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Please give us your comments/suggestions on this project, the project goals, transportation deficiencies, project purpose and need, and preliminary alternatives. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Submit comments at PIMs and/or other public meetings
- Send project comments via email to project staff
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: June 20, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.