Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 164 Tichigan-Big Bend, Traffic impacts
|View SE, WIS 164 Tichigan-Big Bend - Racine and Waukesha counties in a larger map.|
Note - The Traffic updates link above will open up in a browser and display text files and project maps related to the latest traffic details.
- Detour will use WIS 83 and I-43, as well as WIS 36 for some travelers. (yellow line)
- WisDOT detours are typically posted along other state highways in an effort to keep trucking off local roads.
- Roadway closed to through traffic. Detour posted.
- Local traffic (meaning residents and customers directly adjacent to the highway) will have access throughout the project. Access may change throughout the project depending on the construction work.
- Find alternate routes that will get you to the nearest cross
road to minimize traffic on the projects.
- Expect delays and rough road conditions.
- Emergency services are updated throughout the project.
- Slow down and be patient if you need to drive through a portion of the work zone.
- Note - I-43 will be resurfaced in 2013 also, so there may be lane closures and traffic delays.
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: June 14, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.